Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome to Eastern Samar Diary

Dear Friends,

Welcome to the Eastern Samar Diary! This blog is intended to highlight the relevant, beautiful, and unique features of Eastern Samar (and its people) with the hope that it will be useful to people from other places who are interested in visiting our place, to Estehanons living in foreign shores who surely miss our province, and to students and professionals in Eastern Samar.

I am from Borongan although right after high school, I wandered away from my beloved birthplace in pursuit of my dreams. As I start this blog I am temporarily based in Europe.

I would really appreciate receiving your comments. If you want to share pictures and stories about your life or experiences in Este please just email them to me at vbasio@gmail.com. I will post them with your name of course.

Maupay nga adlaw ha iyo!

Vic

No comments: